Saturday, May 14th & Sunday, May 15th from 2pm - 8pm
*Course is held In-Person at Yogalution Movement & Wellness. This course also qualifies for 12 hours of CE credit for RYT through Yoga Alliance.
Yin yoga taught me I could be still.
It’s taught me I could open up from the inside out and heal the tight places.
It showed me that there was an inner reservoir of well-being I could come home to.
I want to share it with you...
Maybe you want to establish your own home practice.
Maybe you want to teach it to others.
Maybe you're really interested in learning about a practice that can help you integrate the emotional body.
Maybe you're someone who feels lost in doing and wants to learn how yin can teach you to just be.
Maybe you feel disconnected from who you really are and want to learn how yin can reestablish authentic self connection.
This intensive workshop is designed for yoga teachers and students who are ready to dive deeper into the foundational aspects of the practice with an emphasis on emotional body healing.
This 2 part workshop is for yogis and yoga teachers who would like to deepen their understanding of the yin practice in both theory and application.
So, whether you’re a student who has experienced the practice and feels called to take it to the next level or you’re a yoga teacher who would like to have more confidence in teaching this subtle yet potent practice…. this workshop is for you!
The Inner Asana Includes
- An overview of meridian theory as it applies to the Yin practice so that you can inspire your existing practice or intentionally craft a sequence of healing postures to teach.
- An exploration of the chakra system as it relates to the emotional body so that you can optimize the deep healing available in each pose.
- The major meridian systems and the poses that affect them so that you can craft a practice specific to particular physical, emotional, and mental outcomes.
- Instruction in mindfulness as taught by the Buddha and how to apply it to the yin practice so that you can experience the research proven benefits of this ancient teaching in all areas of your life.
- How yin practice provides an effective container for the processing of “stuck” emotions which live along the spine line so that you can reclaim more of your wholeness.
- How to cultivate positive mind states through the practice of Metta, or loving kindness.
- Active yoga practices so that you can experience and integrate what you learn.
BIPOC Scholarships Available. Email us here to inquire.
What Others Have Experienced
"Carina is a gifted teacher who has worked and continues to work with her own life challenges, preparing her to help others with theirs. I feel fortunate that as I move towards my eighties, I have found a teacher and spirit to whom I can connect. Carina has guided me to recognize, for the first time, the sadness lodged in my body. With her help, I am beginning to express these emotions purely, relieving my body and my mind.” Joyce Lott
“This completely encapsulates our journey into the asanas of Yin and more. Thank you Carina!” Michelle Johnson